About Me

Photography Canon, Wedding Photography, New born photography, Maternity, Babies and Bellies, Senior photo's, Family Photography, Children's Photography, Pre Wedding, Engagement, Outdoor Photography

I run a part time photography buisness in Avoca. If U are looking for fun creative fresh photography that's all about YOU and YOUR personality you have found it! My love of people and of the quirks that make us each unique drew me to photography. I began my journey. I started out taking pictures just for my own enjoyment. Other people around me enjoyed them so much I started taking pictures for them too. I had a daycare 19 years ago, taking pictures of the babies and children is what I most enjoyed. Somewhere along the road an obsession was born. Now, I have a camera in my hands almost to the point of being another appendage. It has become a part of my way of life, a way to record and remember the things I’ve done and the people I met on the way.
I would love to include you in my journey, to take pictures of you and your loved ones that will make you smile for years to come.
Images are Copyrighted by Kienitz Photography.Please do not crop or edit out my watermark!

Call me at 608-739-2760 check out my pictures on facebook @ Kienitz Photography or e-mail me at
kienitzphotography@hotmail.com

http://kienitzphotography.blogspot.com